Dear CQE friends,
Below pls. find the Dr. Edward W. Deming 7 Deadly Diseases. For your reading pleasure.
Seven Deadly DiseasesThe "Seven Deadly Diseases" include
- Lack of constancy of purpose
- Emphasis on short-term profits
- Evaluation by performance, merit rating, or annual review of performance
- Mobility of management
- Running a company on visible figures alone
- Excessive medical costs
- Excessive costs of warranty, fueled by lawyers who work for contingency fees
- Neglecting long-range planning
- Relying on technology to solve problems
- Seeking examples to follow rather than developing solutions
- Excuses, such as "Our problems are different"
Hope you enjoy this.
Till then, I will continuously post relevant information related to ASQ CQE.
E : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
M : +6012-505 2720
T : +605-805 2722
F : +605-805 2721
B : http://cqeblog.blogspot.com/
W : http://www.cqetraining.com/