ASQ certification is a formal recognition by ASQ that an individual has demonstrated a proficiency within, and comprehension of, a specific body of knowledge of quality. Since 1968, ASQ start offers professional certification, and as of now, nearly 250,000 certifications have been issued to dedicated professionals worldwide.
1) Biomedical Auditor (CBA) or Medical Device Auditor (CMDA, Nov 2020) NEW
2) Calibration Technician (CCT)
3) Food Safety and Quality Auditor (CFSQA)
4) Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) POPULAR
5) Master Black Belt (CMBB)
6) Pharmaceutical GMP Professional (CPGP)
7) Quality Auditor (CQA) POPULAR
8) Quality Engineer (CQE) POPULAR
9) Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA)
10) Quality Inspector (CQI)
11) Quality Process Analyst (CQPA)
12) Quality Technician (CQT) POPULAR
13) Reliability Engineer (CRE)
14) Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) POPULAR
15) Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) POPULAR
16) Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CSSYB)
17) Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) POPULAR
18) Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) NEW
The processes of Learning, Preparation, Application, and Examination Certification to guide interested candidate towards these worldwide prestige professional certifications.
Information such as introduction about ASQ CQE, synopsis, working experience, education requirements and expectations body of knowledge (BoK) and preparation for the examination can be viewed at the relevant Certification Brochure & Catalog and Certification Factsheet.
Happy learning, sharing, changing, and transforming!
E : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
M : +6012-505 2720
T : +605-805 2722
F : +605-805 2721
W : http://www.cqetraining.com
B : https://cqeblog.blogspot.com
Skype id : eddiekuangkh